quinta-feira, outubro 04, 2007

funcionais ...

Depois do post anterior, decidi procurar algumas frases lindas de t-shirts...

Acho que qualquer dia aproveito algumas ideias para fazer umas...

"Oh i'm just a social drinker: everytime someone says i'll have a drink I say: So shall I!! "

"I don't have a drinking problem! I drink, i get drunk, stay up all night! No problem!"

"Roses are red violets are blue, God made me pretty, what happened to you?  "

"SEX is not the answer. SEX is the question and YES is the answer!!  "

"I can only please one person per day. Today isn't your day…and tomorrow don't look good either.  "

"Kids in the backseat cause accidents Accidents in the backseat cause Kids"

"If you can read this, that means the bitch fell off the bike"

"If we are what we eat then i'm fast, cheap and easy! Wanna bite??"


Quem souber de mais bonitas para colocar aqui que avise...

Sbreinz

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Tudo isto fez-me lembrar uma tarde em Porto Covo onde encontramos umas T-shirts expostas na feira. Deixo aqui algumas das frases que consegui retirar de lá, embora com o respectivo desenho sejam muito mais apelativas ;)

"D & G - Dura e Grande"

"VODKA - Disconnecting people"

"DUREX - Connecting people"

"Não sou ginecologosta mas posso dar uma vista de olhos"

"LEGO - Se fosses um, montava-te todo o dia"

"Bed Bull - Sex drink"

"Deixa-me tocar no teu umbigo (pela parte de dentro)"

"Diz-me como te chamas para te pedir ao Pai Natal"

"Contigo era até achar petróleo"

Bjs

banner aerokit
Send large files and attachments easily to friends